Dental Clinic in Dubai Healthcare City
Updated on Thursday 26th January 2023
Rate this article 3 reviewsbased on
Dubai Healthcare City or DHCC is a special area that hosts hundreds of businesses in this field. With over 4,000 specialists and 168 clinical facilities, DHCC is often the destination for foreigners looking for quality health services. If you want to benefit from dental services at the excellent standards, then you can discover the facilities offered by the dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City. Our dentists in Dubai are at your disposal with a series of services, at advantageous prices.
Services offered by our dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City
Foreigners interested in dental tourism in Dubai can discover the facilities and treatments offered by dental our clinic in Dubai Healthcare City. Our specialists have experience in the field and can offer advice and treatments tailored to all those interested in top dental services. Here is some information about the treatments offered in our clinic:
- Dental Implants - Missing teeth can be successfully replaced by dental implants. We use the best quality materials and guarantee that the works will last for many years.
- Teeth whitening - This process is performed in our office by our dentists specialized in this field. The treatments are non-invasive, and patients can leave with a bright smile, after just one visit.
- Teeth straightening - Both children and adults can have teeth straightening treatments. Metal or porcelain braces and even Invisalign treatments can be recommended by our dentists.
- Professional dental cleaning - A healthy tooth must be maintained with professional cleaning of the teeth. As technology has advanced in this direction, so have our methods.
- Cosmetic dentistry - Discolored or chipped teeth can be easily repaired at our dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City. There are several treatments, including dental veneers, that can be offered by our dentists.
- Dental crowns and bridges - There are other treatments to replace missing or decayed teeth that can be saved. The quality of the materials used and the workmanship also matters.
- Dental X-rays - A treatment cannot begin without a complete analysis of the teeth. Dental X-rays help a lot here. These can be done in our office.
These are some of the services and treatments offered at our dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City. You can get in touch with our team of dentists in Dubai for more information, plus details about the prices of our services.
Pediatric dentistry, dedicated to children regardless of age
With the appearance of teeth in children, visits to the dentist are needed. Therefore, we turned our attention to the little patients that we can guide to correct oral hygiene. Dental caries can be treated in our dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City, as well as problems with teeth straightening. Moreover, the children will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere and will be treated by empathic dentists, who know how to behave with the little ones.
Patients interested in veneers in Dubai can discover the services and treatments offered in our clinic. This type of treatment is recommended for those with chipped, discolored teeth or with spaces between them. It is good to know that an evaluation will be done before the actual treatment, and where necessary, dental problems will be treated. We mention that the installation of these porcelain layers is done under local anesthesia.
Rapid dental implants in Dubai
Most patients want a quick and painless treatment. For those who suffer from tooth loss, same-day dental implants in Dubai may be the best solution for them, especially if they cannot stay in Dubai for more than a few days. This treatment benefits from the latest technology and teeth are developed with the help of 3D programs. The denture is analyzed in the first place, and the implant is ready in just a few hours.
However, we remind you that it is necessary to solve small problems such as cavities and professional cleaning of the teeth before such an implant. Visit our dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City for more information on the treatments offered.
Looking for orthodontics in Dubai? You can use the services offered by our dentists with experience in this field. Teeth straightening is a treatment that can last several years and requires periodic visits to the dentist. You can opt for ceramic, sapphire, or metal braces, but for a special aesthetic, you can choose the Invisalign brace. Whatever the choice, we invite you to contact us and find out more information.
Why work with our dentists in Dubai
Rich experience speaks for itself when we work with our patients. We are dedicated to our profession and ready to offer the best treatments, so you can leave the dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City with a smile on your face and be happy with the results. Professionalism and efficiency are part of our strengths, so we invite you to discover our facilities.
Here are some interesting data on oral hygiene, worldwide, data presented by the World Health Organization:
- More than 10% of the world's population is affected by severe periodontal disease, according to data.
- Children are the most affected by cavities, with over 530 million babies facing these problems with baby teeth.
- As for adults, more than 2.3 billion people have caries problems.
Want to discover the dental services offered by the dental clinic in Dubai Healthcare City? Contact us and make an appointment as soon as possible.